DAE DPS Recruitment 2020: Excellent Opportunity!!!! Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase and Stores released its vacancies. There is some massive vacancy that has been released. There are a total of 74 vacancies that have been released. It’s important to remember that this will be a Central Government jobs. Check all the details like educational qualification, age limit, and relaxation details.
Start sending your application from 28/11/2020 and do check all the details carefully and submit your application before 27/12/2020. Do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-II (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted), Stenographer Grade-III (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted), Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted), Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted)|
|Work location||All over India|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
DAE DPS Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed 10th/ 12th/ Degree from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have the desire typing speed to with 80 – 100 W.P.M.
- Please do check the details on the official website.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The minimum age limit will be of 18 years and the maximum age limit will be of 27 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
Salary for the Candidates will be from Rs.25,500 – 35,400 P.M.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
How to apply for DAE DPS Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Check all the necessary details.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Check that and click on submit.