CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute decided to hire candidates. The notification has been released for the vacancies for the designation of Project Assistant I and Project Associate II. There are some vacancies that have been released. There are approximately 10 new vacancies have been released. Selected applicants will be placed only in Bhavnagar. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 10/08/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is on 28/08/2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, and other details. Please check the details given below.
|Organization Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Job Role||Project Associate I, Project Assistant I|
Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute has been founded in the year of 10/04/1954. The main function in this is this has been inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants should have completed BRS /B.Sc/ M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Marine etc.., from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The age limit for the Project Associate will be of 35 years and for Project Assistant will be of 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal Interview process.
- The application should be sent as a soft copy along with attested documents to the below-given email id.
- The interview will be conducted on 04/09/2020. The email will be selected for the candidates.
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Then check for the advertisement and download the notification.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Scan the copy along with attested documents.
- Send that to the above-given email.