CMRL Recruitment 2022: Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment (CMRL) released new vacancies for the post of Candidates 02 Deputy General Manager Job vacancies will be placed in Chennai, Tamilnadu. This is the Central Government Job in the Railway department.
Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University. Check all the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, and all details were given, and also check the official website and apply for the posts through the postal.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
CMRL Recruitment 2022
CMRL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have possessed a Master’s Degree in Commerce or Master of Business Administrative in Finance with 13 years of experience from a recognized University.
- Please do check the official website.
|Deputy General Manager||Master’s Degree in Commerce or Master of Business Administrative in Finance with 13 years of experience|
Age Limit Details
- The age limits Maximum of 40 years to apply for this post.
- Get Information about Age Relaxation in the Official Advertisement of CMRL.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager||Maximum 40 years|
CMRL Recruitment Salary Details
CMRL has clearly mentioned the Salary details below.
|Deputy General Manager||Rs.90,000/- per month|
CMRL Recruitment Application Fee
|For All Candidates||No Fee|
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates for CMRL will be selected based on their eligibility for Interviews.
|Written Exam/ Interview|
CMRL Recruitment Address
|Joint General Manager (HR),|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building,
Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai – 600107.
Notification and Application Details
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Search for the posts and download the application form.
- Read and go through all the details carefully.
- Fill that out clearly and check twice.
- Send that to the above Postal Address.