CMRL Recruitment 2020: Chennai Metro Rail Limited released new vacancies for the post of Estate Officer. Candidates will be placed on a Chennai, Tamilnadu. This is the Central Government Job in the Railway department. Candidates should apply for these posts on or before 18/09/2020.
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s /Masters’s degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University. Check all the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, and all details are given and also check the official website and apply for the posts through email or through the post.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Role||Estate Officer|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
Chennai Metro Rail limited started its operation on 29th June 2020. CMRL is the third-largest metro system in India. This is the Rapid transit item and as of now, it has 42 vehicles.
CMRL Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have possessed a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
- Please do check the official website.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit should not be more than 38 years to apply for this post.
- Get Information about Age Relaxation in Official Advertisement of CMRL.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates for CMRL will be selected based on the eligibility, Direct Interview. After Completed the Interview, Selected Candidates able to attend the Document Verification.
Postal Address Details
Candidates can apply for these posts through Postal Address or the email is given below.
- Chief General Manager (HR),
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
- Admin Building, CMRL Depot,
- Poonamallee High Road,
- Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
- Email address: email@example.com.
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Search for the posts and download the application form.
- Read and go through all the details carefully.
- Fill that clearly and check twice.
- Send that to the email or postal address as per your wish.