CIFT Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Fisheries Technology released new vacancies for different posts. Vacancies have been released for the designation of mainly a Young Professionals. There are total various vacancies that have been released for this designations. This is the Central Government Jobs. So applicants who are waiting for these central government jobs can apply for these posts. Selected candidates will be placed only in Gujarat. Candidates who are interested can start applying for these posts from 05/08/2020 and the final application should be sent on or before 13/08/2020.
Candidates should apply for this post through Email mode. Candidates should have passed Masters Degree from recognized university or board. Please do check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, salary, age limit, and all other details.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has been established in the year 1957. The main headquarters of this located in Kochi. This is mainly an autonomous organization that has been established mainly by the Government of India.
CIFT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed Maximum Age of 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process of the CIFT Recruitment.
- Candidates should send the application through the online mode and the application should be sent to the below-given Email id.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for CIFT Recruitment 2020
- First candidates should visit the official website of CIFT.
- Secondly, search for the advertisement in the careers.
- Download the application form and fill all the details.
- Attach the documents.
- Scan the copy and send that to the above-given email.