Chennai Port Recruitment 2021: Chennai port trust recently published new vacancies. Probably 04 new vacancies have been released. This includes the designation for Chief Engineer, Secretary & Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can use this opportunity to apply for these posts. This is the Central Government Job. Selected aspirants will be placed only in Chennai. These new vacancies have been published on 07.05.2021 and the application should be sent only through posts on or before 05.06.2021.
Candidates will be having the normal interview process. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, and other details. Check all the necessary details and apply for the posts as soon as possible.
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Role||Chief Engineer, Secretary & Deputy Chief Accounts Officer|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Last date||04.06.2021 & 05.06.2021|
Chennai port is the second largest port in India. The main reason for the economic growth of India is the Chennai port. This was approximately opened in the year of 1881.
Chennai Port Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts candidates should have a Degree/ Engineering from a recognized university or board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of above 40 years for DCAO & 55 years for all other posts.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Salary Details
- Chief Engineer – Rs.1,00,000-2,60,000
- Secretary – Rs.1,00,000-2,60,000
- Deputy Chief Accounts Officer – Rs.60,000-1,80,000
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal Interview process for these posts which includes the following
Postal Address Details
Application should be sent to below given postal address.
Chennai Port Trust,
Chennai – 600 001.
Notification and Application Details
|Job Notification Link||Advt 1 | Advt 2 | Advt 3|
|Job Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for Chennai port trust Recruitment
- Initially, candidates should log in to the official website.
- On the home page search for the advertisement.
- Open that and download the form.
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach the documents.
- Send that to the above given postal address.