Chennai DBCWO Recruitment 2022: Chennai Collector Office (DBCWO-District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office) has published new vacancies. There are only 12 Vacancies that have been released. The vacancy has been released for the post of Sanitary Worker. Candidates should send the application only through offline mode. Candidates should send the application which has been started from 24.05.2022 and without any error candidates should send the application on or before 30.05.2022.
The main eligibility for these posts is that candidates should be able to Read and Write in Tamil. Candidates should be above 18 years to apply for these posts. Candidates don’t miss this opportunity to apply for this post.
|Govt Organization Name||Chennai District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office|
|Post Name||Sanitary Worker|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://dindigul.nic.in/|
Chennai DBCWO Recruitment 2022
Academic Qualification Details for Chennai DBCWO Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed the Read and Write in Tamil or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Refer to Official Notification for more educational details.
|Sanitary Worker||Read and Write in Tamil|
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should be 18 years to 34 years to apply for these posts.
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|Sanitary Worker||18 years to 34 years|
|Post Name||Post Name|
|Sanitary Worker||Rs.3,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be done through the Interview and the Document Verification. Aspirants also attend the Physical Examination.
Postal Address Details
District Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Chennai – 600001.
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for Chennai DBCWO Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of the Chennai District.
- Download the Official Notification.
- Read the Notification details.
- Fill in the Mandatory details.
- Attach your Documents and Your Passport Size Photo.
- Send Your Application to the above address.