CECRI Recruitment 2020: Central Electrochemical Research Institute has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies to apply for the posts which include the designations of the Project Associate I, Project Associate II, Senior Project Associate, and Junior Research Fellow. There are a total of 05 new vacancies that have been released. Applicants who are waiting for the Research Institute jobs can check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit, and other details.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 19/11/2020 and the final date in which the application should reach will be 01/12/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Role||Project Associate and Junior Research fellow|
|Job category||Govt jobs|
CECRI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for this post, applicants should have completed M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/Ph.D./ M.Sc from a recognized University or Board.
- Applicants should have the desired experience to apply for the posts.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The age limit for the posts of JRF will be of a maximum of 28 years, for project Associate will be of 35 years and for the senior project associate will be of 40 years.
Salary for the candidates will be from
- Project Associate I- Rs.31,000 +HRA P.M
- Project Associate II – Rs.28,000 +HRA P.M
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.48,000+ HRA P.M
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000 +HRA P.M
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Application should be sent to the below given postal address.
Postal Address Details
- The Administrative Officer,
- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
- Karaikudi – 630 003.
How to apply for CECRI Recruitment 2020
- Applicants first visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach the documents.
- Send that to the above-given address.