CBSE Recruitment 2020: Central Board Secondary Education has been published a new job notification for some posts. CBSE ready to hire for the posts of Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor, Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, and Junior Accounts Officer. This is the central government’s job. Candidates who are waiting for central government jobs in Delhi can apply for these posts. Candidates can apply for these posts from 31/07/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is on 21/08/2020.
Candidates who are applied for this post should send the hard copy of the online form within 30 days. Candidates will be placed on a Deputation basis. Applicants will be placed only for 03 years.
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Job Role||Joint secretary, Internal Auditor, Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, and Junior Accounts Officer|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
CBSE has been founded in the year of 1962. CBSE is a national level board of education the main headquarters is located in Delhi. It mainly follows the NCERT syllabus. This is managed by union government of India.
CBSE Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ PG/ CA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit And Relaxation Details
- To apply for this post candidates should not maximum age limit of 56 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates selected based on the interview process of CBSE.
- Aspirants should apply both via online and offline mode.
- Candidates should send that to the below-given email address.
Postal Address Detaiils
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre,
Delhi – 110092.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for the post of CBSE Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should check the official website.
- Then candidates should download the application form.
- Fill all the details the same as your documents.
- Send that to the above-given address.