BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies to apply for the designations of the Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian and Deputy Librarian. There are few number of vacancies has been released. Approximately there are 32 new vacancies have been released. Applicants who are selected can be placed All over India. Applicants can check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit and relaxation details, and all other important details.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 31/10/2020 and the final date to send the application. This should be sent within 45 days from the notification date.
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Job Role||Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian, and Deputy Librarian|
|Work location||Across India|
|Last date||within 45 days|
BIS Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for this post, applicants should have completed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or board.
- Application should have hold an Analogous posts.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
Applicants should have the upper age limit of 56 years to apply for this posts
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Postal Address Details
Applicants should send the application to the below given postal address
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2020
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Check that and send that to the above given postal address.