BIRD Recruitment 2020: Bankers Institute of Rural Development released 06 Vacancies. These vacancies include the post of Officer – IT, Accounts, Programme Officer – Administration, Procurement, Maintenance, and Academics Posts. This is the Central Government Jobs. Selected candidates will be placed in Uttar Pradesh. The Application has been released on 23/06/2020 and candidates should apply for these posts on or before 03/07/2020. Candidates who are waiting for the Central Government Job can apply for these posts.
Candidates can start applying for these posts. To apply for this posts candidates should have completed B.Tech/ MCA/ B.com/ MBA and candidates should have a minimum of 5 years to apply for these posts. Eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age , salary, and all other details to apply for this post.
|Organization Name||Bankers Institute of Rural Development|
|Job Role||Officer – IT, Accounts, Programme Officer – Administration, Procurement, Maintenance and Academics Posts.|
|Work location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Bankers Institute of Rural Development is the autonomous institute. This is mainly promoted by the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development. The main function is to provide training, research, and consultancy.
BIRD Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech/ MCA/ B.com/ MBA or equivalent from recognized University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years to apply for these posts.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- To apply for this posts candidates must not be more than 62 years. Refer Application and Notification for more Age Limit and Relaxation details.
Application Fee Details
- Application Fee – Rs.500
- Candidates should pay the fee in the favor of Bankers Institute of Rural Development, SB A/C No. – 5411848265, at Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Ashiyana, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), IFSC Code- KKBK0005199.
- UTR No. and date should be indicated in the application form.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be having the following interview details.
|Proficiency Test (English, Hindi)|
|Skill Test(Ms Office)|
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for BIRD Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Search for the advertisement and download the notification.
- Read all the details and fill the form.
- Fill the details and apply for this posts.
- Click on submit and finished it.