Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020: Bharathidasan University released new vacancies for the posts of Project Fellow. Candidates who are interested can apply for this posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. There is only one vacancy that has been released. So candidates who are eligible and satisfied all eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates who are interested and selected will be placed only in Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 23/07/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is on 16/08/2020.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed M.Sc in Physics/ Material Science/ M.phil or equivalent from recognized University. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details like educational Qualification, age limit, salary, and other details.
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Job Role||Project Fellow|
|Work location||Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu|
Bharathidasan University has been established in the year 1982. This is affiliated by University Grants Commission. It has affiliated colleges in many districts like Karur, Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, etc..,
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- The main criteria in this are the educational qualification and should have completed M.Sc/ M.Phil (Physics/ Material Science).
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- In order to apply for these posts the minimum age limit should be of 18 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates who are doing second-year M.Sc or M.Phil and will be having the normal interview process.
Postal Address Details
Eligible Candidates Send your details below given Official Postal Address.
|Prof. S. Arumugam,|
Centre for High-Pressure Research,
Department of Physics,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024,
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should log in to the official website.
- Register and log in to the website.
- Check the details and download the notification.
- Review that and click on submit.