APSC Recruitment 2020: There are few vacancies that have been released from the Assam Public Service Commission for the Engineer candidates. This post has been released from the Public works Department and Public Works Road Department. The Vacancies are Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies. This is specially released for Civil engineers. There will be a total of 637 Vacancies allocated for this. The last date to apply for these posts is 22/09/2020.
Candidates who are interested and eligible please do apply for these posts as soon as possible. All the eligible qualification like education details are given below. Please follow the steps given below to apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Government Organization Name||Assam Public service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
APSC Recruitment 2020
APSC is the Indian government agency and this was established in the year of 1937. They also work for direct recruitment to various services. They also conduct departmental examinations for government services.
Vacancy Details for APSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university.
|Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should be below 21 years up to 38 years .
- Please check the official website for Age Relaxation details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written followed by the Direct Interview.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Open Official Website of apsc.nic.in.
- Search the Advertisement for AE and JE Posts.
- Click the Online Application link.
- Read all the details carefully and fill the form.
- Review the form and submit the Application.