Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University (AU) has released the Officials, they want to fill the candidates for the post of Professional Assistant – III posts. There are announced various Vacancies they decided to hire. The Willing and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website annauniv.edu. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 15/02/2021 to the Ending Date is 26/02/2021. Candidates must have held the fulfilled qualifications or equivalent from a recognized University.
Anna University Recruitment 2021
Anna University’s main Campus Located In Guindy, Chennai. It is controlled by the Government of Tamil Nadu. All Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu works under the Anna University. Here Academic Qualification Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection, and Application Details are available below.
Overview of Anna University Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Professional Assistant – III|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Job|
|Stating Date of Application||15/02/2021|
|Ending Date of Application||26/02/2021|
- Candidates must have held a Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Check Official Advertisement for Job Qualification details.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Minimum Age Limit should be 21 years to Maximum age refer Notification.
- Refer Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are three types of selection that will be conducted for Selection. The Selection procedures Interview, and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Payscale Salary Details
Selected Aspirants will get a Basic PayScale Salary of Rs.20,000 per month. The remaining details are mentioned in the Official Advertisement, Check there.
|The Head of the Department, |
Department of Applied Science and Technology,
Chennai – 600 025.
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021
- Login to the Official Website of Anna University.
- Read the official Notification and check your Qualification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the offline Application and Paste your Photocopy.
- Submit the Application above given the following address.