Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Adi Dravidar School Chennai has announced the new job recruitment for the Intermediate Teacher posts. There are released 09 vacancies in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. They invite Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 09 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 13.01.2023 to 18.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Adi Dravidar School Chennai|
|Post Name||Intermediate Teacher|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Intermediate Teacher: 02.
- Graduate Teacher: –
- Post Graduate Teacher: 07.
Academic Details for Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Intermediate Teacher: Not mentioned.
- Graduate Teacher: Not mentioned.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Not mentioned.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Teacher: Not Mentioned. Check the official Notification.
Selection Procedure Details
The Adi Dravidar School will decide to fill vacancies through this method Based on TET Marks, Written Test, and Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Teacher Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.7,500/- per month.
- Intermediate Teacher: Rs.7,500/- per month.
- Graduate Teacher: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Rs.12,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Office, 2nd Floor, Chennai District Collectorate.
|General/UR/ EWS /PWD||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ OBC||No Fee|
Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Adi Dravidar School Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of Adi Dravidar and the Tribal Welfare Department.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.