Aavin Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited has announced the latest notification for the post of Manager, Executive, Assistant, and Technician Job vacancies in Tamilnadu. There is a totally released 322 vacancies in All Over Tamil Nadu. Aavin invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Aavin Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Interested Candidates are able to apply for Aavin Recruitment posts. Aspirants go through it before applying for the posts. Must Check below Academic qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, applying for the posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (Aavin)|
|Post Name||Manager, Executive, Assistant, Technician|
|Job Category||Aavin Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Ending Date||Announced Soon|
Vacancy Details for Aavin Recruitment 2023
- Manager, Executive, Assistant, Technician: 322.
Academic Qualification Details for Aavin Recruitment
Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass, Any Degree, PG Degree, or in a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Manager, Executive, Assistant, Technician: 10th Pass, Any Degree.
Age Limit Details
The Age Limit should be Refer to Advertisements for more details.
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (Aavin) will select the candidates through multiple processes. Those who passed the Direct Interview.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Pay Scale Details
- Manager, Executive, Assistant, Technician: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
Job Notification and Application Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here (Update Soon)|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Aavin Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Search the Notification pdf file.
- Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then download the application form.
- Fill in your Bio details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Education, Birth Certificate, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application and finish.