AAVIN Chennai Recruitment 2020: District Cooperative Milk Producers Union released new vacancies for various posts. The AAVIN Recruitment is from Chennai. This is the walk-in-interview. So candidates should attend the interview on 28/10/2020. They are hiring for the veterinary consultant posts. The vacancies have been released only on a contractual basis. There are various vacancies that have been released. Aspirants who are waiting for Tamilnadu government jobs can apply for these jobs. Candidates who are waiting for these posts can apply for this as soon as possible.
Selection will be based on the normal interview process. Selected candidates will be placed in the Chennai district. The main qualification in this is candidates must be registered veterinary practitioners and for sure candidates should have English fluency in speaking and writing in Tamil.
|Organization Name||AAVIN Chennai Recruitment|
|Job Role||Veterinary Consultant|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Walk in interview||28/10/2020|
AAVIN has been founded in the year of 1958. The main function of this the products of milk. This is a cooperative type. Aavin the trademark of the Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk production Federation.
Aavin Chennai Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have been of 50 years to apply for these posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 per month
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the walk-in interview process.
- K.T.D.C.M.P Union Limited,
- Guruvappa Street,
- Chennai-600 023.
Notification and Application Details
|Notification Details||Download Here|
|Application Details||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Then download the pdf and read all the details.
- Take all the necessary documents.
- Please visit the walk-in interview on the given date and time.