AAI Recruitment 2020: Hurry Up!!!! Airports Authority of India released its vacancies to apply for the designations. They had released the vacancies for the designations of the Manager (Fire Services), Manager (Technical), Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Technical) Posts. This is a massive opportunity. Probably this has been released for the vacancy of 368 posts.
Central Government Jobs so the applicants selected will be placed All over India. Start sending your application from 15/12/2020 and send the application before 14/01/2020.
|Orgqnization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Role||Manager (Fire Services), Manager (Technical), Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Technical) Posts|
|Work location||Alll Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
AAI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have a complete B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent Degree in the category of Fire Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile, physics etc..,
- Applicants should compulsorily have the experience of 05 years to apply for this post.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit for the manager of the post will be of 32 years and for the Junior executive will be of 27 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
Salary for the candidates will be of
- For Manager – Rs.60,000 to 1,80,000.
- For Junior executive – Rs.40,000 To 1,40,000.
Application Fee Details
- For SC/ ST/ Women – Rs.170
- For others – Rs.1000
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
|Endurance Test/ Physical Test|
How to apply for AAI Recruiment 2020
- Initially go to the official website.
- Visit the home page.
- Check for the notification.
- Select the click here button.
- Check that and fill in the details.
- Review that and click on submit.